Saturday, April 9, 2011

I'm Pretty Much Going to Change the Way I Blog Now..

Hey guys

I know this blog has been full of my rants, super emo self pitied posts, and occasionally happy ones....


well yesterday i was looking through my blog, and i realised that while i'm throwing out all my emotions here it sometimes gives you no clue what i'm saying, that even i didn't know what i was talking about like, a month ago.. and that just wastes both your time and mine visiting this place, even if it's once a week/fortnight/month/year So..i decided that i'm gonna change my posting. i'm gonna post

stuff i'm interested in, and if i'm gonna tell you anything bout me or my dandy life, i'll just cut straight to the chase and make this place a less painful place to read stuff. but yeah it'll be mostly updates, on just about ANYTHINGGG. Wait for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment